To mark the occasion, we’re celebrating by highlighting some of the features and functionality you asked to incorporate into your EPOS system. The majority of Epos Now’s UK & US customer base are benefiting from Athena’s increased functionality, with over 90% onboarded onto the Athena platform.
If your business is still operating with Epos Now’s old till, you should have been made aware we will no longer be running updates for these systems from 1/1/18, so switch now to enjoy all the additional functionality before Christmas! If you need training, or would like us to run through Athena’s features for you, you can use our Live Chat system where a support agent will help you answer anything you need!
In the last 12 months, at your request, we have developed the following on Athena;
- A redesign of Stock Take, adding additional functionality
- Split By Item
- Larger Table Plan with more space to customise your layout
- Ability to merge bills on the Table Plan
Our user interface experience has been a crucial component of the Athena redesign. Here are some of the improvements that were introduced;
- Main menu slides in from the left, increasing screen space.
- Promotions are now applied when the items are added to the transaction panel, rather than at tender screen.
- Login screen rebuilt to better handle large numbers of staff.
- New design to the customer pages.
- Notified when your till is offline via popups and banners.
- Your most common actions are located at the bottom of your transaction panel for quick access. You can also add quick action buttons to get to all your favourite apps even faster!
- Huge improvements to the colour scheme.
- Less wasted space on your product panel
The innovation doesn’t stop there. We’re always looking for new ways to improve the systems and services we offer our customers. You can help us do this by adding your suggestions and votes to your FeatureVote page available in your back office. Here are some features already on the agenda for 2018;
- New Product Add and Edit pages
- Close Shift / Waiter banking system
- Course firing
- Receipt improvements
- Invoice improvements
- Ability add minimum and maximum stock levels
- Bringing the End of Day print out into the back office
- Increasing the number of Bulk Import upload lines
If you would like to learn more about how an Epos Now system could benefit your business, get in touch. Our dedicated EPOS consultants can help you evaluate your needs and find a solution tailored to your specific business needs.