- Hiring new staff members increases your exposure to employee theft, which accounts for 43% of all theft in the sector.
- Manual stock take is time consuming and vulnerable to human error, especially during demanding periods with increased stock orders and reduced time.
- Poorly performing items mean you sit on stock for long periods of time effecting cash flow.
- Increased stock can result in additional wastage costing the industry £2.5bn a year.
- Epos Now provides strict control over your stock inventory, reducing the opportunity for employee theft.
- The automated stock control system eliminates the need for time consuming manual stock takes, ruling out human error. This means staff are focused on serving customers, not counting stock.
- Real time sales data allows you to push poorly performing stock through upsells and promotions.
- Up to date inventory information at the click of a button ensures over ordering is a thing of the past. Additionally automatic notifications when stock is running low means customers are never disappointed.
Control over your stock management empowers your decision making and reduces potential problems faced during busy periods throughout the year. The Epos Now platform provides tighter control over your stock, allowing you to focus your efforts on the effective running of your business.
Our data showed the average pub is expected to see a 21% jump in takings during the England V Wales match on the 16th of June. This figure was verified by the BBC, access the link here; bbc.in/1Y5VQFi