Improved Mobile Navigation on Till
When using your till on mobile devices, it's now quicker and easier to move between sections.
The new bottom navigation bar makes it far quicker to move between the Till, Table Plan and Orders pages.
We have also redesigned the Move/Merge system on Table Plan, making this far more responsive on mobile screens:
Goods Receipt Notes
When items are received, a Goods Receipt Note (GRN) is now automatically generated.
These are shown on the purchase order list page and when viewing the details of a purchase order:
Clicking on or searching for a GRN number will bring up the Goods Receipt Note showing the items received at that time:
We now sync the following extra customer information to MailChimp:
- Current points balance (when using our Loyalty app)
- Date of birth
- Sign-up date
This will allow our MailChimp customers to provide better and more relevant email communications.
We have also resolved an issue which could cause duplicated customers when webhooks were enabled in MailChimp
- You can now map each Epos Now tender type to a separate Xero account
- Tenders now show 'Refund' button rather than delete on the till
- Item notes are shown on the bookkeeping report
- Added option to print cardholder receipt for iZettle payments