Epos Now connects with Xero accounting seamlessly via the cloud, sharing key data to help you reduce admin, save time and make informed business decisions every day.
- Sync all transactions seamlessly from Epos Now to your designated Xero account each day
- Easily reconcile account payments with your transactions for accurate records
- Sync and track your purchase orders and due payment dates to suppliers in Xero for high-level budget management
- Choose to sync by transaction or group by your end of day (Z1) readings
With both Xero and Epos Now being fully cloud based, you can instantly check your business performance from anywhere in the world. Whether you log in on your phone or want transaction updates straight from your smartwatch, Xero allows you to track every aspect of your company’s finances.
Manage your budget
With our integration your transaction history and bank statements within Xero are effortlessly imported and categorised allowing you to track cash flow in real time and ensure payments are fulfilled and budgeted for.
Submit tax returns
Knowing that all of your transaction and purchase orders are accurately synced to Xero means your end of year tax returns become a breeze. Use Xero’s submission system to keep HMRC updated and your business financials in line.
With all your sales and purchase orders synced directly to your Xero account, you will save hours of admin each week, allowing you to focus on growing your business.
"My accounts integration has saved me hours of time each week as everything is automatically synchronised. My accounts are always accurate and my business runs more efficiently."
- Emma Tillet, The Red Lion
If you're interested in adding Xero to your Epos Now experience, install it by logging in to the AppStore.