July 2015 Software Updates
We are pleased to announce that we will release a number of major software features and updates on Thursday the 9th of July 2015. As usual, updates are applied automatically to your system, so no action is required from you. The key updates for this month include improvements to the table plan, promotions, tender types, and much more.
- Feature Vote will be coming to the Back Office, which will allow you to suggest new features and also vote for the ones that you think will be the most beneficial to you and your business. You can find this in the Back Office under the Support menu.
- Sign up to Webinars from the Back Office (for new customers and customers with a support plan).You can find this in the Back Office under the Support menu.
- Higher quality images will be able to be put on to your receipts. There is now a maximum image size of 256 x 256 pixels and 80kb in size.
- You can now select custom colours for tender types. This will make selecting desired tender type so much easier! You can find this in the Back Office under the Setup > Banking > Tender Types menu.
- App Builder will allow you to build your own apps direct in your Back Office, with no additional tools required. You must be registered as a developer to see the new App Builder.
- Promotions can now be limited to a specific customer type. Other functions of promotions will not change.
- Showing full names in Bookkeeping report.
- Bulk Import app will now support stock, customers and categories.
Ticket Numbering App changes:
- Removing “Get Ticket Number” button - printing a ticket number will be automatic on all receipts and order receipts.
- App will work offline (except App settings page).
- Each device at a location can be assigned a prefix so that order numbers are device specific.
- For example, order from your bar may want to have the prefix, BAR, meaning order numbers will appear as BAR - 001. These prefixes can be changed on the app settings page.
- App settings page will now include list of devices rather than locations; also option to reset ticket numbers for device which will start numbering them from 1 again.
- Additional currencies have been added.
Hospitality Specific Changes:
- When opening the table plan, the seating area previously used on this device will be automatically loaded (it currently shows the first one on the list).
- Improved layout for portrait table plan on tablets.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Epos Now has helped over 30,000 businesses
Find out more about our award winning product
or call us on
0800 2 945 945