New Close Till Experience
We have a brand new design for the End of Day screen, where users will be able to enjoy:
- Brand new design
- Faster, more intuitive user experience
- Organised reports in tabs on the header bar
- Checklist allows users to quickly see open tabs and tables before closing the till
The buttons for clocking in and out are now always shown on accounts with more than 32 staff at a location. This means these locations and staff members can now use the swipe to clock-in feature.
Sage One Integration Improvement
From Wednesday 25th July 2018, we will be using Sage One's latest API to leverage new features and resolve customer issues caused by the limitations of their old API.
Optomany S300 Support
We have now added support for the Optomany axept S300 terminal, a hard-wired terminal with no integrated printer, offering a lower cost option for merchants.
Deleting Transactions with Tenders
Your Epos Now till will now require all tenders to be refunded before allowing the transaction to be deleted.
Other new features and issue resolutions
- Added message to Payworks customer receipt
- Add GRN field to documentation on API V2
- API v2 can now create purchase orders with null staffId
- Cancel button is now shown for Payworks transactions
- JPEGs can now be uploaded on Product Add
- Fixed issue with new style receipts failing to print certain promotions
- Stock takes can now be sorted by date descending
- Back Office calendar height has been increased to show 6 weeks rather than 5 weeks
If you would like to receive Epos Now news and software updates including exclusive information on upcoming app integrations, please update your email preferences here.