March 2015 Software Updates
Our March software updates have been released! We have listened to your feedback and we have added some great new features that will benefit your business. This month's updates include, discounted final price, sales by supplier report, receipt improvements and much more.
Discounted final price
- Instead of selecting a discount for an item, you can now override it’s price and manually input a new, final price. This feature works in a similar way to normal discounting, only the deduction is made automatically.
Sales by supplier report
- You are now able to compare sales from your suppliers with the sales by supplier report. This allows better insight into where your sales are coming from and works with our new C&D supplier integrations as you can compare sales of products from C&D vs other suppliers.
Change font size on Windows offline order printer
- You can now change the font size on Windows offline order printers.
Option to group items by product on receipt
- In order to keep receipts short and neat, you can now group the items by product on receipts.
- This option is disabled by default. It can be enabled in the Back Office, in the Setup -> Receipts section for the entire business
- Location area specific receipts can be set separately.
iOS offline kitchen printing
- When configuring printer settings in the iOS app, you can now choose the number of order copies, the font size, and an order location for each printer. The printer will automatically print an order when products of that location are ordered.
Stock movement cost value
- In order to improve analytics and financial control, you can now quickly review cost value when moving stock between locations. You can also see the sales report for a product, with the cost price breakdown.
Stock batches drilldown page, sales by product report with cost price breakdown
- As a further stock control improvement, we can now see the detailed information about the product stock - including cost prices and margins for stock batches.
- Sales by product report with cost price breakdown.
Location area specific receipts
- In order to further customize location specific receipts, you can now put a customised name on your receipts.
Multiple choice products option to override price bands
- We can now easily set several prices to a desired values, while keeping scheduled price for the rest. This feature allows overriding scheduled prices for multiple choice products.
- As long as the "Override Scheduled Price" checkbox is selected, prices shown on this screen will be used instead of the scheduled prices.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Epos Now has helped over 30,000 businesses
Find out more about our award winning product
or call us on